The BLS Instructor Manual includes essential information and Lesson Plans that AHA BLS Instructors need to teach BLS courses, including the full classroom and the blended learning versions.
Following are the specifications for the BLS Instructor Manual:
- 8.375” x 10.875” manual
- Includes 64 pages of full-color images and text
- Contained within a full-color soft cover
- Includes 40 Lesson Plans for the Instructor-led course and 40 Lesson Plans for the blended learning course
- Includes 6 divider page tabs
- Includes the BLS Instructor CD with the following supplemental information and tools: Precourse Materials, Equipment List, Sample Precourse Letter to Students (Classroom Course), Sample Precourse Letter to Students (HeartCode BLS), Sample BLS Course Agenda, Sample HeartCode BLS Agenda, Adult CPR and AED Skills Testing Checklist, Skills Testing Critical Skills Descriptors, Infant CPR Skills Testing Checklist, Skills Testing Critical Skills Descriptors, Team Dynamics Diagram, Summary of High-Quality CPR Components for BLS Providers, BLS Lesson Plans, Blended BLS Lesson Plans, Life Is Why™ Activity Page