|Duration||1 Day Course|
10465 Melody Dr.
Northglenn, CO 80234
The BLS Instructor Course is designed for those individuals in allied healthcare who are interested in becoming an American Heart Association instructor. The course is designed to introduce you to our role and responsibilities as an instructor, the administrative criteria, and Colorado Advanced Life Support's responsibility as your AHA BLS Training Center.
To become a BLS Instructor you must:
1. Complete an Instructor Candidate Application
2. Have current AHA BLS provider status, and be proficient in all the skills of BLS
3. Complete BLS Instructor Essentials Course
4. Successfully complete the BLS classroom Instructor Course
5. After completing the BLS Instructor Course candidates must successfully be monitored teaching your first course within six months after completing the Instructor Course. Training Center Coordinators may require additional monitoring.
Course Location: 10465 Melody Dr, Classroom 105, Northglenn, CO 80234.
Please contact Dave Fending at (303) 255-2705 for more information.