||1 Day Course
10465 Melody Dr.
Northglenn, CO 80234
This format is intended for individuals who have a current AHA ACLS certification and need to review their certification.
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
You must do the following items to prepare for the ACLS course.
This course no longer includes the required ebook. If you need to a copy of the course materials, you can purchase them when you register for your class.
- Understand the 10 Core Cases in the ACLS Provider Manual.
- Understand the ACLS algorithms for the Core Cases in the ACLS Provider Manual.
- Complete the ACLS Self-Assessment Tests on the. You can take it over until you get a score of 86 % or greater. Print the completed certificate and bring to the class. You cannot take the class if this is not completed and presented at the beginning of the class. This is an AHA requirement for a course completion card. Without the pretest, we cannot issue a card.