|Duration||1 Day Course|
10465 Melody Dr.
Northglenn, CO 80234
AHA INSTRUCTOR MANUAL IS REQUIRED FOR THIS COURSE. YOU MAY PURCHASE THE INSTRUCTOR MANUAL AT: https://www.worldpoint.com/en/aha-acls-inst-manual
The ACLS Instructor Course is designed for those individuals in allied healthcare who are interested in becoming an American Heart Association instructor. The course is designed to introduce you to our role and responsibilities as an instructor, the administrative criteria, and Colorado Advanced Life Support's responsibility as your AHA ACLS Training Center.
To become a ACLS Instructor you must:
1. Complete an Instructor Candidate Application
2. Have current AHA ACLS provider status, and be proficient in all the skills of ACLS
3. Complete ACLS Instructor Course Essentials
4. Successfully complete the ACLS classroom Instructor Course
5. After completing the ACLS Instructor Course candidates must successfully be monitored teaching your first course within six months after completing the Instructor Course. Training Center Coordinators may require additional monitoring.