ACLS Provider Course
About The Events
YOU MUST BRING YOUR CURRENT ACLS TEXTBOOK OR EBOOKS TO CLASS. REQUIRED COURSE MATERIALS ARE NOT INCLUDED. IF YOU DO NOT OWN OR HAVE ACCESS TO THE REQUIRED TEXTBOOK BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER CLASS YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE A COPY.
ACLS Required Textbook (eBook or Print version is permitted):
- ACLS Provider Manual, AHA Product Number 20-1106, ISBN: 978-1-61669-772-3
- ACLS Provider Manual eBook, AHA Product Number 20-3100, ISBN: 978-1-61669-797-6
Before your class:
- Visit elearning.heart.org/courses and select your discipline. (If you haven’t already logged in, the system will ask you to do so. If you have not visited the site before, you will be prompted to set up an account.)
- Find the name of your pre-course self-assessment and pre-course work (ACLS or PALS)
- Once you find your pre-course self-assessment and pre-course work, select Launch Course to begin.
- How to Find Precourse Self-Assessment and Precourse Work Step by Step Instructions
- Option 2 – Applying Filter Step by Step Instructions (with filter)
- Review, understand, and complete the Pre-course work and Pre-course Self-Assessment (mandatory) on the Student Website eLearning.heart.org
- Print or screenshot your score (certificate) for the Pre-course work and Pre-course Self-Assessment and bring it with you to class.
- A passing score is 70% or above, and you can take the Pre-course Self-Assessment as many times as needed to achieve a passing score
NOTE: If you would like to renew your BLS as well, please go to our website and purchase the BLS Hands-On Skills Checkoff here: https://www.coloradoacls.org/online-courses/bls-hcp-online. You will also need to purchase the online portion of the Blended Learning program directly from the AHA here: https://shopcpr.heart.org/heartcode-bls
Then be sure to finish your online BLS program BEFORE your class with us and bring your completion certificate with you. Please give your certificate to your instructor at the start of class, then she will work your BLS skills check portion in and you will be assigned both eCards at the end of class.